We welcome you back to our offices to provide safe eyecare. All staff and patients will go through COVID screening daily to protect both our staff and our patients. We realize that we have an important responsibility in protecting both you and our staff. No one will be allowed in our office care if they:
- Have a temperature, cough, loss of taste or smell, or any other signs or symptoms of COVID now or within the last 21 days
- Have been in the presence of anyone having COVID in the last 14 days
- Have not been observing stay and shelter rules of the governor
- Have been in groups of 10 or more people in the last 14 days
If you have had or have any of the above, and are in need of eye care, please call the office and schedule a ZOOM/telemedicine consult.
Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the safety of our patients for in-office appointments:
- We are ensuring that patients are not experiencing respiratory issues when they visit our office, and we are taking their temperature upon arrival. Patients are asked a series of questions about exposure to COVID-19 pre-appointment.
- We are sanitizing all surfaces on a regular basis.
- Patients are required to sanitize their hands when they enter our facilities.
- Masks are required for patients.
- Appointments are spaced apart to promote social distancing.
Please call our office with any questions.
Jeffrey Cooper OD and Staff